Purchase funeral products and services
Once a final disposition and funeral service have been chosen, it's time to work with the funeral industry professionals who will assist with end-of-life arrangements.
Knowing what products and services to purchase can be challenging because of confusing laws and obscure industry jargon.
Therefore, it's important to understand your rights as a consumer, to ensure that you're purchasing what's best for you and the deceased.
After arrangements have been made with these service providers, you'll be able to plan the details of the funeral service and any additional memorial services.
Contact Us If you have any questions about this part of the process, don't hesitate to contact us for further assistance.
- Know your rights when purchasing funeral services
- Review how to save money and alternative payment sources
- Hire a funeral home
- Hire a cremation service
- Obtain multiple copies of the Death Certificate
- Purchase a casket or urn
- Choose a cemetery
- Purchase a headstone
- Purchase funeral flowers
- Coordinate transportation for the surviving family and guests
- Choose the deceased's clothing
- Organize and purchase additional accessories